Aims of the School
The highly dedicated team at Brunswick School aim to provide the very best education for all our children by:
- Creating a welcoming, happy environment, that stimulates the mind and promotes a love of learning.
- Ensuring everyone is safe and feels safe.
- Promoting equality through the delivery of an exciting, challenging and innovative curriculum that is designed to meet the needs of all our pupils.
- Providing high quality, creative resources that motivate pupils and encourage the independent application of key skills.
- Using our Resilience Rucksack approach to promote an "I can do it " attitude.
- Developing individual self esteem and confidence.
- Encouraging teamwork and a caring attitude towards others.
- Working in partnership with other schools, groups, organisations and the wider community to enhance opportunities for all our pupils, families and staff.
- Fostering the trust parents and carers have, in our ability to nurture the unique potential within their children.
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle and a love of the outdoors.
- Having the highest expectations in our rigorous pursuit for continued excellence.
Our School Motto: The Future Begins Here…
Our School Promise:
We know everyone in our school is special.
We are caring towards others.
We don't give up when things are tricky!
We always try our best!