Aims of the School
The highly dedicated team at Brunswick School aim to provide the very best education for all our children by:
- Creating a welcoming, happy environment, that stimulates the mind and promotes a love of learning.
- Ensuring everyone is safe and feels safe.
- Promoting equality through the delivery of an exciting, challenging and innovative curriculum that is designed to meet the needs of all our pupils.
- Providing high quality, creative resources that motivate pupils and encourage the independent application of key skills.
- Using our Resilience Rucksack approach to promote an "I can do it " attitude.
- Developing individual self esteem and confidence.
- Encouraging teamwork and a caring attitude towards others.
- Working in partnership with other schools, groups, organisations and the wider community to enhance opportunities for all our pupils, families and staff.
- Fostering the trust parents and carers have, in our ability to nurture the unique potential within their children.
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle and a love of the outdoors.
- Having the highest expectations in our rigorous pursuit for continued excellence.
Our School Motto: The Future Begins Here…
Our School Promise:
We know everyone in our school is special.
We are caring towards others.
We don't give up when things are tricky!
We always try our best!
Promoting Fundamental British Values
In accordance with The Department for Education we aim to actively promote British values in school to ensure young people leave school prepared for life in modern Britain. Pupils are encouraged to regard people of all faiths, races and cultures with respect and tolerance, and understand that while different people may hold different views about what is ‘right’ and ‘wrong’, all people living in England are subject to its law.
The Key Values are:
- rule of law
- individual liberty
- mutual respect
- tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs